Friends of Hillsborough Park
Friends of Hillsborough Park were formed in 2003 and have been working to improve the Park ever since.
We meet each month on the 2nd Monday in the month at the Gardeners Rest on Neepsend Lane at 7:30 pm and we have an activity morning on most Tuesdays from 10.30 am in the Walled Garden. - See more at: http://www.fohp.btck.co.uk/About%20us#sthash.BzOvtzWN.dpufOur Aim:
We want to make Hillsborough Park a place that improves health and wellbeing for all.
What we do:
- Make the park a greener place for people and wildlife
- Make the park a place with facilities for all the community
- Make Hillsborough Park a really exciting place to visit
- Involve everyone to improve the area and its buildings
We do this by:
- Listening to what you would like to see in the Park
- Raising funds so we can carry out your ideas
- Publicising the work of the Friends throughout the area
- Organising events such as planting & litter picking
- Meeting monthly to discuss what we intend to do